Best of North of Peru
FROM $/. 900.00
FROM $/. 660.00
Pre Inca Sites,Unique Places
It is around 2 hours climbing from the start of the glacier to the summit. On the broad summit you are rewarded with spectacular views of all the surrounding mountains and good photo opportunities.
Day 1 |Transfer from Apt + City Tours|
Day 2 |Full Day Trujillo|
Depature : 09:00 am/4: 00 pm
* The temples of the Sun and the Moon, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
* Then we drive north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimu culture.
* We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco for a good lunch based in see food. Huanchaco is of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use Today.
* After lunch we continue to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimu and covering an area of about 20 square kilometres.
Day 3 |Private Transfer to Huaraz|
Depature : 07:30 am
Driving around 8 hours
Day 4|Chavin De Huantar Complex|
Depature : 08:30 am/7: 00 pm
You will be picked up from your hostel / hotel at 8:00 AM. You will head south from Huaraz and then east to the Andean peaks where you will stop at Querococha Lake (3,980m) with some beautiful mountain panoramas. With a length of 2.43 km, one of the largest lakes in the Cordillera Blanca, and close to the Cahuish Tunnel (4,516 m) through which you drive and cross the Andes to Callejon de Conchucos.
The road descends to Chavin and meanders through several villages and a patchwork of agricultural areas. The archaeological site of Chavin de Huantar (3,180 m) dates back to before 1,200 BC UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985. This is where you start your most important history lessons of the day – be prepared to be amazed at how advanced this civilization was. There are many corridors, one of which houses the main deity of the Chavín people, “Lanzon” of 4.53 Mt and the famous stone heads
You can enjoy lunch (not included) at one of the restaurants in Chavin village. Energized again, head to the Museum of Chavin de Huantar, where most of the archaeological site’s relics are on display. This will round off a very full and interesting day as you return to Huaraz on the other side of the Andes. You will be back in Huaraz around 7:00 PM. Hotel Huaraz.
Closed on Monday !
Day 5|Llanganuco + 69 Lake|
Departure 4:00 am
Following the route to the Llanganuco Lagoons, we will ascend towards “portachuelo”, enjoying an impressive 360º panorama and observing the snow-capped peaks of the Cordillera Blanca: Huascarán (6,768 meters), Huandoy (6,395 meters), Chacraraju (6,112 meters), Chopicalqui (6,354 meters), Pisco (5,752 meters), etc.
After two hours by bus you reach Cebollapampa at 3900 meters above sea level, here the walk begins, after approximately 8 km and three hours of walking you will reach the 69 lagoon at 4620 meters above sea level, under the gaze of the impressive Chacraraju, the Pisco, Huascarán, Chopicalqui, Huandoy and Yanapaccha Snow Mountains. After staying 40 minutes in the lagoon.
we return back to Huaraz City.
End of Services , Bus to lima leave at 10:00pm
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in Shared vehicle
- Nice Spanish Guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Pick up from hotel
- Security protocols
- Quote based from 5 people(Otherwise ask about the quote )
Not Include :
- Breakfast, dinner
- Bottled water, alcoholic drinks
- Personal equipment
- Entrance fees to Huascaran National Park
- Medical care and insurance
- Emergency rescue or evacuation
- Additional expenses as a result of leaving the climb early
- Travel insurance
- English Tour Guides
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides
Why Travel with Us?
- Flexible Booking
- Cancel 72 Hours of your Tours and all refound money
- Specialist in Private Experiences in north of Perú
- Best Itineraries
Highly Recomended in Tripadvisor
Read what people are saying about Norte Expedition and their activities in North of Perú