Golden Treasures in North of Perú
4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
FROM $/. 450.OO
Pre Inca Sites
Traveling through Peru is discovering an endless number of mysterious places, with stories hidden in corners that perhaps you had never seen before set foot in this country. Although Machu Picchu is the best-known archaeological complex in Peru, there are other impressive destinations such as the citadel of Chan Chan, a large complex made of adobe where you will learn what life was like for the Chimú culture.
Day 1 | welcome to Trujillo |
Welcome to Trujillo Spring Capital . On this day 1 Our staff will pick you up from the airport or Bus terminal to your Hotel.
Day 2 |Trujillo & Best of Pre incas cultures |
* The temples of the Sun and the Moon, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
* Then we drive north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimu culture.
* We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco for a good lunch based in see food. Huanchaco is of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use Today.
* After lunch we continue to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimu and covering an area of about 20 square kilometres.
Day 3 |El brujo complex on the way to chiclayo|
We drive to Chicama Valley, about 60 km north of Trujillo, to visit El Brujo, another complex of the Moche civilization. Archaeological excavations started here in 1990, where they found the Woman of Cao, a 1,500 year old, tattooed female mummy.
* Village of Magdalena de Cao (to taste a traditional drink fermented underground for 1 to 2 years called “Añejo de Cao.”)
* Huaca cao viejo
* Cao Museum
After the tour, we drive through up north to the comercial Chiclayo city. On way we pass around the sugar and rice fields and we stop for lunch in countryside.
4 :00 pm at your hotel selected.
Day 4|Lord of sipan & Huaca Rajada
Beginning of the excursion to the Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex, where the tomb of the Lord of Sipán was found. Visit to the site museum with remains of golden and silver pieces from older moche ruler before sipan period.
We continue our tour with the Royal Tombs of the Lord of Sipán Museum in Lambayeque, where the original remains of the Lord of Sipán are exhibited, as well as his more than 400 pieces including: earmuffs, necklaces, jewelry, ornaments and headdresses worked in gold, silver, turquoise, spondyllus, cotton and feathers.
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in private vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Pick up from hotel or airport
- Security protocols
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides
Why Travel with Us?
- Flexible Booking
- Cancel 72 Hours of your Tours and all refound money
- Specialist in Private Experiences in north of Perú
- Best Itineraries
Highly Recomended in Tripadvisor
Read what people are saying about Norte Expedition and their activities in North of Perú