FROM $/. 250.OO
Pre Incas Sites
2 days of unique history, archeology and beatifull landscapes in the Peruvian coast from Trujillo
Day 1 |: Transfer Apt -Full Day |
We pick you up from apt- Htl in Trujillo
* The temples of the Sun and the Moon, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
* Then we drive north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimu culture.
* We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco for a good lunch based in see food. Huanchaco is of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use Today.
* After lunch we continue to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimu and covering an area of about 20 square kilometres.
Day 2 |: El Brujo Complex + City Tours |
Departure 8 :00 am
We drive to Chicama Valley, about 60 km north of Trujillo, to visit El Brujo, another complex of the Moche civilization. Archaeological excavations started here in 1990, where they found the Woman of Cao, a 1,500 year old, tattooed female mummy.
* Village of Magdalena de Cao (to taste a traditional drink fermented underground for 1 to 2 years called “Añejo de Cao.”)
* Huaca cao viejo
* Cao Museum
Back to your Hotel .
City Tours at 3 pm
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in private vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Pick up from hotel or airport
- Security protocols
- Quote based from 2 Pax
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides
Why Travel with Us?
- Flexible Booking
- Cancel 72 Hours of your Tours and all refound money
- Specialist in Private Experiences in north of Perú
- Best Itineraries
Highly Recomended in Tripadvisor
Read what people are saying about Norte Expedition and their activities in North of Perú