Adventures tours in huaraz
ADVENTURE AND CULTURE HUARAZ
(3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS)
Leave from Trujillo city to HUARAZ in MOVIL TOUR BUS
DAY 1: TRANFER FROM BUS TERMINAL TO YOUR HOTEL AND LATER CHAVIN DE HUANTAR TOUR:
We visit the of Querocha lagoon (3,980msnm), at the Conchucos valley with its Andean towns too. Finally we will arrive at the Archaeological at Chavin (3,180 m), ceremonial center dedicated to the cult of the Jaguar, Snake and bird of prey gods. On the tour you will see the famous “Lanzón de Chavin”, head stone idols, internal galleries, ceremonial squares and others.
Finally we will visit the National Museum of Chavin which it exhibits ceramic vessels, sea shell pututos, etc.
DAY 2: 69 LAGOON
• Heading to the valley of Llanganuco.
• First we pass the control of Parque Huascarán, then we ascend up in a zigzag through the Llanganuco and 2 lagoons (Chinan cocha and Orconcocha).
• After a brief stop we head to Cebollapamapa, which is the starting point of the trek to Laguna 69. You will take about 3 hours approx. And it is located just below the impressive mountain of Chacraraju (6112 m.).
• Then we go down the same route for 2 hours to Cebolla pampa, where the transport is waiting to return back us to Huaraz
SUNDAY 07: FREE EXPLORATION DAY
• we recommend city tour through the city and its market or take public transportation to Wilcahauin; archaeological complex of the Huari culture.
At night return back to Trujillo.