From Coast up Mountains
FROM $/. 850.OO
Green Tours & Pre Incas Sites
4 days of unique history, archeology and beatifull landscapes in the northern Andes of Peru, Discover the Peruvian coast from Trujillo and travel to the Mountains of Chachapoyas.
Day 1 |: Transfer Apt -Full Day |
We pick you up from apt- Htl in Trujillo
* The temples of the Sun and the Moon, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
* Then we drive north of Trujillo to visit the Huaca Dragon, also known as Huaca Arco Iris (Rainbow Pyramid), which belonged to the Chimu culture.
* We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchaco for a good lunch based in see food. Huanchaco is of the most famous beaches of Peru, where you can see the traditional fishing boats (caballitos de totora) which are still in use Today.
* After lunch we continue to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimu and covering an area of about 20 square kilometres.
Day 2 |: Private Transfer to Chachapoyas |
Departure 8 :00 am
Private drive over 9 hours from Trujillo
Day 3 |Kuelap+Cable car |
Departure 8 :30 am
After a short time driving about 45”we arrive at the archaeological Macro zone to see a short remains about a traditional domestic architecture and take a quickly explanation about this complex built on the slope of a hill, so then we drive to Nuevo Tingo town, and then it’s ready to board the first electromechanical system of cable car build in Peru (cable car) this will take us on a 20-minute trip over 4 kilometers.
Kuelap is a magical place where we visit different sectors such as ceremonial enclosures, the main temple, circular rooms, etc. The tour lasts approximately 3 hours
Day 4|: Gocta Fall-Cocachimba |
Departure 8 :00 am
We drive to Cocachimba town about 1 hour away, from there we start walking for two hours to Gocta Waterfall (771 meters high considered the third highest in the world) On the way, you will see sugar cane fields with a typical trapiche, and as well as variety the flora and fauna on the trail, so after you got tired a view of the Gocta Water fall is seen.
Day 5|: Transfer to Jaen Apt |
End of our services , However Norte expedition Team suggested to take a extension tour around south of Peru.
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in private vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Pick up from hotel or airport
- Security protocols
- Quote based from 2 Pax
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides
Why Travel with Us?
- Flexible Booking
- Cancel 72 Hours of your Tours and all refound money
- Specialist in Private Experiences in north of Perú
- Best Itineraries
Highly Recomended in Tripadvisor
Read what people are saying about Norte Expedition and their activities in North of Perú