Salaverry shore excursion
Huacas Sol & Luna + Moche Site Museum
5 Hours (Half Day)
FROM $/. 65 .OO
In this time we move to huacas de moche capital of Moche culture in this valley and take a tours around Huaca de la luna , walking by the interior and have an impressive very well preserved colors details .
- First stop in Site Museum to see amazing clay pieces of potteries,pots,jars, metal and wood pieces collection .
- We get in to the huaca de la luna to walk around 1 hour with a english guide who is going to explaning everything about religion, economy and social Moche Culture structure.
- we have tieme to spent money in local handycraft and take a National Pisco Sour and local beer.
- Short stop en huaca del sol for some photos.
- Back to the pier
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in Shared vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Pick up from Salaverry Port ( Gate ,Dock)
- Security protocols
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides