Salaverry shore excursion
Walking By Moche Piramyds
5 Hours (Half Day)
FROM $/. 65 .OO
Today we drive south of Trujillo to understand moche culture and its spectular way of building in pyramids shapes using only mud and bricks :
We started walking by Huaca del sol near by green fields and have an interact with local people showing customs on the way us preparing and selling maize chicha beer in botle or just to taste it.
We stop in huaca del sol and then crossing by moche covered ancient city to take a look about Street, houses and plazas.
- We get in to the huaca de la luna to walk around 1 hour with a english guide who is going to explaning everything about religion, economy and social Moche Culture structure.
- Moon or Huaca de la Luna, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
- we have tieme to spent money in local handycraft and take a National Pisco Sour and local beer.
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in Shared vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Pick up from Salaverry Port ( Salverry´s Gate or Dock)
- Security protocols
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides