Salaverry shore excursion
Chan Chan & Ceviche Experience
4 Hours (Half Day)
FROM $/. 112.OO
- we drive to Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America, built by the Chimu and covering an area of about 20 square kilometres.
We take 1 hours to walking around palaces and royalty evidences.
We continue up, to the ancient fishing village of Huanchacofor a unique experineces with a ceviche preparation.
- Its prepared by reconized cheff from Trujillo with a fresh list of ingredients based in tradtional and local fish and hot mochero chili pepper. And then its time to taste everything prepared in a good Buffet lunch based in see food.
What is include?
- Tickets fees
- Transfers in Shared vehicle
- Nice inglish tour guide
- Personalized Attention
- Entrance Tickets
- Water bottle x passenger
- Ceviche tasted
- Pick up from Salaverry Port ( Salverry´s Gate or Dock)
- Security protocols
Not Include :
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
What to Expect ?
In keeping with the nature of an expedition, we keep our schedule flexible to take advantage of the unexpected, adapting our course to the conditions and opportunities that arise. Your expedition experience can be tailored to the activity level you choose, whether it’s light or moderate or a little of both. Travelers should be in good health, comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time, and able to get in and out of expedition landing craft. Daily activities, walking tours, and visits to cultural or historic sites, with options most days for more physical activities such as longer hikes . All departures are family friendly.
Norte Expedition Team
Expert Local Tour Guides