Terms & Conditions of Services
Scope of our service
Our system displays all the information of the services that are offered, but not the availability. When a reservation is generated, you will immediately receive an automatic notification with the copy of the recorded data. In no more than 48 hours, one of our advisors will contact you via email to confirm the status of your reservation, depending on the availability of the requested service. Passengers are responsible for correctly providing their e-mail and contact telephone numbers, in the event that passengers do not receive the confirmation e-mail within the established period, they must contact to Norte Expedition Team Peru .
Programs and Services Prices
- All rates are expressed in US dollars and nuevos soles, not including the 18% VAT applicable for Peruvians and foreigners residing in Peru (exempt for foreigners).
- Published rates are not valid for holidays, holidays or long weekends unless explicitly stated.
- Rates for groups of more than 10 people are subject to discounts, it is recommended to check with our reservations department email@example.com- firstname.lastname@example.org
- All transportation rates are subject to change and space availability to be confirmed on the day the reservation is made. This available rate will be sent via e-mail by one of our advisers.
- Reservations, Payments and Deposits
- To confirm the reservation, we must have received your payment for the contracted services or the guarantee deposit. The reservation will be confirmed when one of our advisors informs you by e-mail of the confirmed status and the corresponding confirmation code.
- Payments or guarantee deposits must be made through our online system or, failing that, to the company’s bank accounts.
Reservations of Tourist Packages / Tours
- Confirmation of the requested reservation will be informed by e-mail indicating the reservation code of each contracted tourist service.
- The confirmation of the services will proceed after having received your online reservation request and having received a guarantee deposit or full payment in the established periods.
- The passenger will be contacted by Norte Expedition Team, who must identify himself with his passport or identity document.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to indicate the data of their arrival and departure with due anticipation.
- In case the passenger requires pick up from a specific place, other than the one published in the itinerary, he must coordinate it in advance with Norte Expedition to check the existence of additional charges.
- If you purchase a tourist package with transportation, the passenger must present themselves with the required anticipation at the indicated check-in time at the bus company’s boarding station or at the airport, to collect their card or boarding ticket and check in. . There is no responsibility on the part of the company if the passenger loses the ticket for reasons beyond the control of the company, such as delays, delays in queues, not checking in or others.
- All ticket reservations are personal and non-transferable, non-endorsable and non-refundable. Likewise, they are under the cancellation policies of the transport company.
- All tours are subject to climatic factors, in case there is interference from the weather to carry out the contracted tourist service, the conditions of each service will be applied (in no case is there a refund).
- After the client has received your confirmation by mail or any other means of communication, you have a period of no more than 48 hours after receiving it to make any observations. It is understood if the client has not made observations in that period or has already begun to enjoy the contracted services, the company assumes conformity on the part of the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to pay the advance or the balances of the contracted service within the terms established by Norte Expedition , if they are not met, the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation without refunds.
Cancellation, rescheduling and refund policies
- For any cancellation, by the client, missing 45 days or less from the start date of the contracted service will be penalized with 100%.
- Not showing up on the day and at the time indicated for the provision of the contracted service has a 100% penalty.
- For any cancellation, by the client, missing between 70 and 45 days from the start date of the contracted service will be penalized with 50% of the value of the program, plus US $ 25 of administrative expenses per passenger.
- For any cancellation, by the client, missing between 90 and 70 days from the start date of the contracted service, a penalty of US $ 25 of administrative expenses per passenger will be applied.
- For all rescheduling, by the client, with 45 days or less remaining from the start date of the contracted service, the request will be accepted as long as the client does not have outstanding balances payable, the third-party provider involved allows it and there is no difference in rates for the new reschedule date.
- Refunds will only be effective when the client requests it with more than 90 days remaining from the start date of the contracted service or when the company is unable to provide the contracted service, in the latter case, the company will not pay more than 100% of the amount paid by the customer. Refunds will be provided within a period of no less than 30 business days and no more than 120 business days, discounting transaction costs, if any.
- For any of the cases (cancellation, rescheduling and refunds), as long as a contracted service is operated by a third party and its penalties are greater than those indicated in this document, those of the third party operator will apply.
In the event that the passenger does not decide to finish receiving any contracted service, the difference will not be refundable
- Passengers must carry a valid passport, or travel document according to their nationality, according to the legal regulations required by Peru.
- Passengers who hire our services as foreigners not domiciled in Peru, must send a copy of the immigration stamp with the date of entry into the country, which must not exceed the number of days according to current regulations for the exemption from the payment of IGV. Otherwise, you must pay the IGV on the total value of the contracted service.
- Family groups that contain children must carry their passport or ID, in case of traveling alone with one of the parents or a guardian, they must present a notarial permit with the authorization of the parents. In case you have made the payment and do not present this documentation, the service will not be provided and you will be penalized with 100%.
Responsibility and Obligation
- The liability for services not provided due to the negligence of NORTE EXPEDITION EIRL or our staff, will be limited to the actual cost of the services omitted and excludes all resulting indirect costs or consequences.
- In such an eventual case, NORTE EXPEDITION EIRL will do its best to provide alternative arrangements of equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
- NORTE EXPEDITION EIRL acts as an intermediary between the operating companies of tourist services and the passengers for the reservation process and the payment of the services. In the event the service company stops operating for internal labor reasons, force majeure or other reasons, or in the event the service provider company declares itself financially insolvent, with the formalities required by the corresponding Peruvian legislation, the reimbursement of the service not provided will be made, within the aforementioned procedures and within the terms established by the Peruvian authorities, for each specific case.
Clients accept that NORTE EXPEDITION EIRL has no responsibility for the non-provision of the services offered in case of adverse weather conditions or natural disasters that cannot be foreseen. Likewise, it acknowledges that there will be no responsibility, in the event of political movements, accidents, declaration of a state of emergency, border closures, strikes or any other public act beyond the control of Norte Expedition, that could not be foreseen. In these cases, the value of the contracted service will not be refundable.
- The company accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club credit, debit and prepaid cards.
- The company accepts deposits for cash payments in bank accounts in Peru and Western Union or Money Gram agents abroad.
- For payments from abroad in cash through banks or remittance agents, the client assumes the cost of the transaction.
- When the client pays by card and with a currency other than the quote provided, he will assume the differences due to the exchange rate applied by his bank.
- For payments in cash, by transfer and/or bank deposits in a currency other than the quote provided, the client accepts the exchange rate of Norte Expedition.
- In the event that the client makes a payment with a card, Peru Travel Express reserves the right to request a copy or photo of the card used for payment, showing only the following information: first four digits, last four digits and name of the holder. ; In addition, the passport or ID of the card holder to avoid fraudulent operations. If the cardholder will not be part of the travel group, he must send a letter by email which must be signed indicating that he authorizes the charge to his card.
Thanks For Browsing!
Support & Reconized by