- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Huaca de la Luna is a large adobe brick structure built mainly by the Moche people of northern Peru.Along with the Huaca del Sol, the Huaca de la Luna is part of Huacas de Moche, which is the remains of an ancient Moche capital city .
Huaca de la luna the most amazing moche site in trujillo.Its a huge pyramid made in millons of adobes mud brick. the templo is awsome for its very well preserved colors.
Exploring Moche Temples
Día : 27/01/2023
Walking by Moche Temples
Today we drive south of Trujillo to understand moche culture and its spectular way of building in pyramids shapes using only mud and bricks :
We started walking by Huaca del sol near by green fields and have an interact with local people showing customs on the way us preparing and selling maize chicha beer in botle or just to taste it.
We stop in huaca del sol and then crossing by moche covered ancient city to take a look about Street, houses and plazas.
• We get in to the huaca de la luna to walk around 1 hour with a english guide who is going to explaning everything about religion, economy and social Moche Culture structure.
• Moon or Huaca de la Luna, a religious center for the Moche culture, which developed between 100 and 900 AD. The archaeological complex shows the two large pyramids with flat tops, known as huacas.
• we have tieme to spent money in local handycraft and take a National Pisco Sour and local beer.
- Personalized attention with friendly, patient staff who identify with their local culture.
- Tickets included to all tourist attractions to visit.
- Private SUV transportation with air-conditioned.
- 1 Bottle of water per passenger during the excursion
- Excursions Timing according to availability and interest of the tourist
- Guided Tours
- English Tours Guides
- Food, alcoholic beverages not included during each visit.
- Voluntary tips to our staff (Tour guides, drivers)
- Crafts or Things not mentioned
No se encontraron detalles