- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The tomb of the Lady of Cao is the first evidence of the burial of a female biological character of the Moche elite inside a temple of the same era. Anthropological studies allowed us to know that this woman, 1.48 meters tall, died when she was approximately 25 years old.
But who was this woman? The insignia of power that accompanied her (crowns, tiaras, truncheons, nose rings, earmuffs), if worn by her character, would suggest her privileged status in the hierarchical composition of Moche society of the lower Chicama.
EL BRUJO COMPLEX
Hora : 9:00 am
La señora de Cao
The most important finding of the lady of cao , a female ruler in Moche times and who today becomes a female symbol of government and leadership in ancient Peru.
Her body was found with gold and silver jewels that show her rank and social status at the Mochica culture; but the most outstanding thing is her completely tattoos of snakes and spiders.
*Huaca Cao Viejo
*Magdalena de Cao Town
* We will have lunch in Huanchaco, a fishing village where reed horses are still used to this days.(optional)
* 3:00 pm Back to your Hotel
- Personalized attention with friendly, patient staff who identify with their local culture.
- Tickets included to all tourist attractions to visit.
- Private SUV transportation with air-conditioned.
- 1 Bottle of water per passenger during the excursion
- Excursions Timing according to availability and interest of the tourist
- Guided Tours
- English Tours Guides
- Premium Service
- Quote based in 2 pax
- Quote per pax
- Food, alcoholic beverages not included during each visit.
- Voluntary tips to our staff (Tour guides, drivers)
•On the reservations of each Tour or tourist package purchased in one of our companies, you must pay 70 % of the total as an advance, in order to proceed with the reservation of the requested Tours and the difference 30% must be paid the day of contact with our staff prior to your tourist visit.
• The form of payment for reservations will be in cash or through digital channels (BCP Transaction, INTERBANK, IZIPAY PAYMENT LINK, MOBILE WALLET) as agreed with the client.
• Reservations are made through a payment established between both parties, otherwise it does not proceed.
• Any type of payment or reservation question our staff will be attentive to help you 24 hours a day.
• There is no refund for not showing up for the NO SHOW Tour.
• The cancellation of a tour proceeds in writing, explaining the reason or cause of the cancellation.
• The cancellation of a tour will be accepted 7 days before the visit with 40 % retention for administrative expenses.
For cancellations or changes to your tour please email us to :